Interested in joining our team? The Patch Group is hiring!
LABORER / FINISHER
Come by our office at 336 Beaupre Rd, Lafayette, LA 70508 and complete an application for a Laborer/Finisher Position.
The Patch Group is hiring a full-time Project Manager to assist with the day-to-day project management duties of the company. The project manager will provide oversight for all phases of construction projects including coordinating and managing the job site, team on site, material and equipment; and ensuring that specifications are being followed and work is proceeding on schedule, within budget, and with the highest level of quality. The project manager position reports directly to the project executive and is a highly visible position with responsibilities that impact the company.
• Develop a formal budget using the given take-offs and bid phase budgets
• Develop and maintain a project schedule
• Prepare or direct the preparation of purchase orders and subcontracts for materials and labor, and participate in negotiations.
• Coordinate all aspects of concrete construction with the owner and general contractor including submitting and coordinating all project schedules, pay applications, change orders, submittals and approvals, and RFIs.
• Represent The Patch Group in project meetings, labor negotiations, meetings with governmental authorities having jurisdiction over the project, and other meetings necessary for project completion.
• Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.)
• Work with the superintendent to ensure that forming systems are coordinated with the engineer of record and are fully engineered and safe.
• Coordinate work with other trades and testing agencies on site.
• Assist in coordination and management of the MEP trades to ensure adherence to the structural parameters of the project and avoid interference with operations.
• Work with superintendents, foremen, and safety managers to ensure a safe work environment and a high-quality product.
• Other duties and responsibilities as required.
5-10+ years experience/knowledge of construction, design, finance, and management required
Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Projects. Planning and Scheduling Software.
The ability to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance
To demonstrate a thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on vital project activities
Superior communication and interpersonal skills
Must be business-oriented